Monday, August 17, 2009

Date Night Part Two: The Reality

Okay, I had lots of fun posting my first video, but I feel the need to put a disclaimer on it. I usually won't apologize for my honesty in that moment, but here I go.

First of all, when I watch the video, I already know I'm occupying my time feeling sorry for myself.

Second, I should have joined him in Wii. Didn't want to. Chose to gripe instead. Good times.

Third, I tried to change my attitude by video taping him and laughing. Believe it or not, it worked!

After I video taped him, I asked him to come out and ride bikes with me. He fixed the bikes, and off we went. Then we came home, and I asked him to help me work the video.

He watched it. I apologized. He watched himself, we died laughing. And at the end of the day, we both realized that what happened was funny.

So I hope if you are ever a moron like I was, you video tape yourself, post it on a blog and laugh.

'Cause in the end, we are all idiots.

And the best thing we can do is laugh about it.

2 comments:

  1. That was pretty darn funny. I would say definitely take the drive next time. It's always worth it.

    ReplyDelete