Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Back

Hey guys! Sorry I have been away for a very long while! I was looking over my blog, laughing, and even slightly embarrassed about some of my ideas and thinking. However, as one who find that being vulnerable is a great way to open conversations- I will begin writing again.

I even found comments that I have never seen. I have new followers, and I"m not sure how that happened.

Either way, I am now trying to come back, write some more and hopefully create a little safety net for all of us to open and talk.

My next post will explain where I've been, how much has changed ( as life ALWAYS does) and how I have become just slightly crazier over the last year and half.

I look forward to some great conversations!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just got back into the blog world myself and saw your new post. I've missed you Jodi and your posts that make me laugh. If you are still coming to my neck of the woods this summer we want to have you guys over for a b-b-q or at least meet and go to dinner.

    ReplyDelete